Welcome to St. Ignace…
St. Ignace is the “Gateway to the Upper Peninsula”, where the great waters of Lake Huron and Lake Michigan meet. Enjoy an area filled with green forests, blue waters, sand dunes and incredible places of discovery. Come and savor a slower, simpler lifestyle where people know each others names and would like to share their community and their area history with you.
Join us in St. Ignace where an abundance of activity and recreation await you. Make St. Ignace your vacation destination and enjoy staying at one of our fabulous accommodations, or plan on staying a while and visiting the Upper Peninsula attractions right from the comfort of your lodging choice.
Our 2017 Vacation Guide is available upon request.
Click here to view online or click on photo.
Buy your money bag for $15 and get $350 worth of discounts & offers. Click on the flyer for more information. These discounts & offers do not expire until the end of the 2017 season.
- Rendezvous at the Straits Powwow, August 25-27
- Arts and Crafts Dockside, September 2-3
- Labor Day Bridge Walk, September 4
- Top of the Lake Snowmobile Show, September 8-9
- Antique Tractor Crossing and Show, September 8-9
- Richard Crane Memorial Truck Show, September 15-17
- Mighty Mac Bridge Run, September 23
- Trek the Mighty Mac, ORV Crossing, September 30