Welcome to St. Ignace…
St. Ignace is the “Gateway to the Upper Peninsula”, where the great waters of Lake Huron and Lake Michigan meet. Enjoy an area filled with green forests, blue waters, sand dunes and incredible places of discovery. Come and savor a slower, simpler lifestyle where people know each others names and would like to share their community and their area history with you.
Join us in St. Ignace where an abundance of activity and recreation await you. Make St. Ignace your vacation destination and enjoy staying at one of our fabulous accommodations, or plan on staying a while and visiting the Upper Peninsula attractions right from the comfort of your lodging choice.
Our 2014 Vacation Guide is available upon request. You can also flip through the guide by clicking on the photo above.
Buy your money bag for $15 and get $350 worth of discounts & offers. Click on the flyer for more information.
Latest News & Announcement
- Holiday Open House, Downtown St. Ignace, December 5
- National Winter Trails Day, January 10, 2015
- UP Adult Pond Hockey Championship, February 12-15, 2015
- UP Youth Pond Hockey Championship, February 21-22, 2015
- Ice Golf Tournament, February 28, 2015