ST. IGNACE CAR SHOW-2021
St Ignace Car Show
JUNE 24, 2021 – JUNE 27, 2021
CHOOSE A CRUISE – DOWNLOAD CRUISE ROUTES
Northern Paradise Cruise – Thursday June 24, 10 AM Cruise through the heart of the Eastern Upper Peninsula and make a stop in Paradise. Continue on to scenic Whitefish Point to tour the lighthouse and bird sanctuary. Save time for a stop at Tahquamenon Falls State Park
Woodland Dunes Cruise Presented by Top of the Lake Snowmobile Museum– Friday, June 25, 10 AM Head west along US2 and take in the picturesque sand dunes on your way to the quant town of Naubinway. Visit the Top of the Lake Snowmobile Museum and stop for traditional pasty along the way. Kids need a break? Stop at the Mystery Spot, the Deer Ranch, and GarLyn Zoo.
North Huron Heritage Cruise Presented by Les Cheneaux Distillers– Friday, June 25, 4 PM Take a drive east to the Les Cheneaux islands. Known for their dedication to antique wooden boats (there is a boat building school and the annual Les Cheneaux Antique Wooden Boat Show) these small islands off the show of Cedarville and Hessel offer a picturesque backdrop as well as protection from strong winds. Stop for a bite at Les Cheneaux Distillers and pop in the Les Cheneaux Historical Museum and Maritime Museum.
Saturday 26th from 4am-4pm State will be closed from Marquette ave to Spruce St.
Cars will be lined up downtown for viewing during this time.
2021 EVENT DETAILS
- Registration Includes:
- Guided cruises with cruise captains, “motor medics”, and special deals and discounts along the way
- Participation in awards ceremony and chance to win
- Commemorative gift
- Inclusion in downtown street show, if restrictions allow
- Drive In Movie
- Live Music
- Vendor Village
- Featured Vehicle Lot
- Special Guests
- Pfaff Designs St. Ignace Cup Presented by Amsoil
- Bridge Fare north and south for Muscle on the Mac
ST IGNACE CUP 2021
We are proud to announce the return of the St. Ignace Cup for 2021. This prestigious award will recognize exceptional automobiles showcased at the 2021 St. Ignace Car Cruise Weekend. The Pfaff Designs St. Ignace Cup, will be presented by AMSOIL during the Sunday Winners Circle Awards ceremony. The St. Ignace Cup is the ONLY car show peer judged competition in the country and the country’s largest cash prize for an outdoor show.
– Saturday, June 26, 6 PM Includes Top 10 awards presented by Eaton Springs, specialty cash prize awards, and the Pfaff Designs St. Ignace Cup presented by Amsoil with $5,000 first place prize.
MUSCLE ON THE MAC BRIDGE CRUISE PRESENTED BY CRUIS’NEWS
– Saturday, June 26, 8 PM This cruise is the highlight of the weekend! Join fellow car enthusiasts for sunset cruise across the Mighty Mackinac Bridge and try to break the Mackinac Bridge Record for highest horsepower on the bridge at once. Fireworks to follow.
Schedule subject to change. Registrants will receive updates and “before you go” newsletter with key information prior to the event weekend.