BEAUTY AND THE BRIDGE – PORSCHE ON THE MAC AUGUST 6 – AUGUST 8
BEAUTY AND THE BRIDGE – PORSCHE ON THE MAC
AUGUST 6 – AUGUST 8
This event will take place the weekend of August 6 – August 8, 2021.
The major feature of this gala event will be a police escorted caravan from St. Ignace on the north end of the 5-mile Mackinac Bridge across the Straits of Mackinac between Lake Huron and Lake Michigan to Mackinaw City and back.
Members from all PCA regions are invited. Only Porsche vehicles will be allowed to participate.
SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES
Friday August 6
- 6-10 pm—Registration, packet pickup, and insurance waiver signing at Little Bear Arena, St. Ignace
- 5-8 pm—PCA reception at The Club restaurant at Breakers Resort (tentative)
Saturday August 7 (times are approximate)
- 8:00-9:45—Lineup for bridge crossing at Little Bear Arena
- 9:45—Mandatory driver’s meeting
- 10-11:30—Mackinac Bridge crossing to Mackinaw City and back (bridge fare included with registration)
- 11:30-1:00—Lunch at Little Bear Arena (included with registration)
- 1-3 pm—People’s Choice Car Show and Technical Quiz at Little Bear Arena
- 3-6 pm—Free time
- 4-10 pm—Straits Brews Festival in downtown St. Ignace (entry included with registration but dinner and drinks on your own)
- Dusk—Fireworks over St. Ignace harbor
Sunday August 8
- 9:00-11:00—Depart Little Bear Arena for driving tours in the eastern Upper Peninsula, northern Lower Peninsula, or Canadian North Shore (tentative)
- Lunch on your own en route or at final destination
- Return to St. Ignace or drive home
Cancellation Policy: Partial refunds are available if you cancel more than 30 days before event (cancellation fees apply). Registration fees if you cancel within 30 days of event are non-refundable.
- St. Ignace Visitors Bureau