FLEA MARKET 2022
560 N. State Street
St. Ignace Flea Market
The St. Ignace Chamber of Commerce is sponsoring a weekly Flea Market – Saturdays from Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend. The Flea Market is held on the Chamber property.
Reservations Required – Call the Chamber at (906) 643-8717.
- Sales held on Saturdays from 10 AM to 4 PM with setup at 8 AM.
- Sales held Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend, 15 weekends. Weather Permitting.
- There is NO cost for this season.
- Vehicles must be removed from parking lot afTer unloading.
- Vendors must provide their own table(s), chairs, and canopies.
- Restrooms are NOT available at the Chamber.
- Vendors are responsible for their own sales tax.
- No weapons or ammunition are allowed to be sold.
- Trash must be removed from the sale area at the end of the day.
- Space is limited so call early.
A REGISTRATION FORM NEEDS TO BE FILLED OUT ONE TIME. AFTER THAT PLEASE CALL THE CHAMBER BY WEDNESDAY EACH WEEK TO RESERVE A STALL FOR THE FOLLOWING SATURDAY. WE NEED TO KNOW HOW MANY STALLS TO PLAN ON SETTING UP.