JEEP™ THE MAC
Add to Calendar
April 23, 2021 – April 25, 2021 all-day
Jeep the Mac is taking place April 23-25.
- On Friday, Jeeps will stage at Little Bear from 10 AM to 2 PM. There will be registration (for packet pickup and event questions), event t-shirts for sale, displays, vendors, the Chamber’s ATV will be onsite and raffle tickets will be available for purchase, and Drummond Island Tourism will be onsite during this time.
- Vendors/registration will be indoors if restrictions permit. We are currently operating under the 300 person maximum for the arena facility at Little Bear. If restrictions change, this aspect of the event will be moved outdoors. Security will be onsite counting guests and ensuring we don’t exceed the maximum. The Moose will also be providing concession.
- Mandatory drivers meeting will take place at 2:30 outside.
- The Jeep crossing will begin at 3 PM. Jeeps will head down Marquette, turn right onto State Street, take the on-ramp to I75 south, cross the bridge and loop around at the first exit in Mackinaw City with Mackinaw City Police Department assistance (exit 339, right on Louvigney, right on Huron, right on Nicolet, on ramp to I75 North)
- Following the crossing, restriction permitting, there will be a Meet and Greet at Little Bear with beer tent and live music. We will play this aspect by ear, if needed, this will be converted to a grab and go style meal with no music or beer tent.
- Masks and social distancing will be required at all times. Staying in vehicles for drivers meeting will be highly encouraged.
- Saturday activities will take place on Drummond Island. Ferry fare is included in registration (as is bridge fare for the crossing on Friday).
- Saturday evening Murray’s Midnight Moose Run will take place in St. Ignace. This includes trail riding and costumed characters hidden along the route along with a photo op at Bridgeview Park.
- Any day of inquiries or emergencies can be directed to Quincy Ranville at 906-298-1902 (call or text). I will be very busy and will get back to you as soon as possible but I ask that you please hold non-event related questions or simple questions that can be answered on our website until after the event wraps up on Sunday.
- Additional updates will be provided if needed as we get closer.