JEEP™ THE MAC
275 Marquette St Ignace
We strongly encourage pre-registration for this event. We often are not able to have onsite registration, but if we do, it will be limited and there will be an extra fee. You also will not be guaranteed everything in the registration packet if you register onsite.
Registration fee is $45 per driver, $35 per adult passenger, and $12 per child passenger (10 or younger). Registration includes:
- Mackinac Bridge Fare (north and south)
- $10 free Kewadin Casino slot play (18+)
- Drink Coupon (beer, wine, pop, water)
- Commemorative gift and poster
- Participation in Midnight Trail Run
- TBD discounts at various locations.
- Participation and prizes for winners in poker run, scavenger hunt (details TBD)
- Drummond Island Ferry Fare (trailer an additional cost)
- Drummond Island Activities and Events
- Awards and Giveaways
Registration closes Monday May 2 at 12:00 pm (Noon).
Online Apparel Ordering will be available soon!
Apparel can be ordered prior to Jeep the Mac and picked up on Friday, May 6. Online ordering will close Wednesday, April 27 at 5 PM. Online ordering will open again after the event but only for orders that will be shipped to you with an additional shipping charge. Limited onsite purchases available.
Friday, May 6
- 10am-2pm – Registration packet pick up at Little Bear East Arena and Jeep staging
- 2:30pm – Mandatory Driver’s Meeting
- 3:00pm – Jeeps begin Mackinac Bridge Crossing
- 4:00-7:00pm – Meet and Greet at Little Bear East Arena with live music, food, and beer tent
Saturday, May 7
Jeep the Mac participants leave on their own to go to Drummond Island. Drummond Island staff plan on many events throughout the day. Schedule of events can be viewed at www.visitdrummondisland.com
8:00 PM – Midnight Trail Run will take place back in St. Ignace. All Jeeps are welcome to participate. Details TBD.
2022 Event Details Include:
- Midnight Trail Run
- New sponsors and vendors onsite
- Free commemorative poster and gift
- Drink ticket, food ticket, access to the Meet and Greet
- Bridge Fare
- Drummond Island Ferry Fare
- Door prizes, activity prizes, specialty picks
- And Much more!
ORV Sticker – If you are riding on county roads, or at Turtle Ridge you do not need an ORV Sticker. In all other cases, you do need to have an ORV Sticker.
You are responsible for having any required ORV licenses or permits. Click here to visit the website to read or obtain a copy of “The Handbook of Michigan Off-Road Vehicle Laws and Riding Basics 2021”. You can download the handbook to your computer for free, or there are iBook and Nook versions that can be downloaded for $1.99.
Cancellation Policy: Partial refunds are available if you cancel more than 30 days before event (cancellation fees apply). Registration fees if you cancel within 30 days of event are non-refundable.