MINI’S on the Mack
Mini on the Mack
WHAT IS MINI ON THE MAC?
August 3rd, 2019 marks the fourth installment of MINI on the Mack, an effort from Motorers across the continent to break the world record for largest MINI parade (1450 MINIs/Minis). We have come extremely close in the past, but we are more excited than ever for 2019.
Come join us for the time of your life as we motor across the Mackinaw Bridge to St. Ignace, a small town in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
FRIDAY, AUGUST 2
10:00AM – 10:00 PM — Check-in @ Little Bear East Arena at 275 Marquette Street, St. Ignace, MI.
SATURDAY, AUGUST 3
6AM — Check-in (if not checked in Friday).
9AM — Cars parked and ready to motor at Little Bear East Arena.
10AM — MINI on the Mack Rally! (see below for full route information, returns back to Little Bear East Arena).
1PM-3PM — Lunch, Music, Announcements, Giveaways & Fun with fellow Miniacs!
6PM-10PM — Brews and Blues Festival in St Ignace.
*BEGINNING AT LITTLE EAST BEAR ARENA*
1. Head east on Marquette St
2. Turn right onto N State Street/I-75BL (heading south)
3. Stay right on I-75BL
4. Continue straight onto on Hwy US-2 (now heading west)
5. Continue on US-2 for about 23 miles (enjoy the view!)
6. Turn right on Worth Rd (will be heavily marked!)
7. Continue east on Worth Rd for about 10 miles**
8. Turn right on to M-123 (heading southeast), continue for about 8 miles
9. Turn right and merge on to I-75S
10. Continue on I-75S for about 25 miles (includes bridge crossing!)***
11. Take Seashell City exit on the right (Exit 326)
11. Take a quick left after exit ramp on E Levering/M66
12. Take another quick left on to the I-75N ramp
12. Merge and continue on I-75N back to St Ignace (we will cross back over the bridge)***
13. Take the St Ignace exit on the right (Exit 344A)
13. Turn right on I-75BL/N State Street
15. Turn left on Marquette St
16. Welcome Back! Little Bear East Arena will be on your right!
Location: St. Ignace
WEEKEND GETAWAY PACKAGE
MINI Cooper owners, complete the scavenger hunt in your packets for a chance to win a weekend getaway for two at Cedar Hill Lodge with $50 gift card to the Driftwood and Mackinac Island Ferry Tickets from Sheplers!
MORE INFO AND FAQS CAN BE FOUND AT: