(Cancelled)St. Ignace Fish Feast
Bring your appetite and your fun spirit to the St. Ignace Marina pier, where live music, food, and beverages are offered. They don’t call us the ‘Home of the Great Lakes Fish Fry’ for nothing. Sample fish delicacies prepared by local restaurants, let the kids enjoy a variety of games or try their luck at the Kid’s Trout Fishing Pond. We have something for everyone! With our event being held on the city dock you are surrounded on three sides by the beautiful blue waters of Lake Huron, with Mackinac Island as a backdrop! We top it off with fireworks over the bay at dusk. We’re sorry, but no dogs are allowed in the food area due to health department regulations.
Tentative schedule of events, beginning at 4:00 p.m., include:
- Fisherman’s Memorial Ceremony
- Sampling Area Fish Delicacies prepared by local restaurants
- Beer, Wine and Soft Drinks Tent
- Dunk Tank, Bounce House, Basketball Toss, Baseball Throw, Washer Toss, Dart Toss, and more! Tickets or a wristband can be purchased to participate in any of these games.
- Kid’s Live Trout Fishing Pond
- Gyotaku – using an actual fish to paint on t-shirts
- Live musical entertainment from 4:00pm-10:00pm
- Fireworks over Moran Bay at dusk!
All activities will take place in the St. Ignace Public Marina and on the City Dock. Admission is $5.00 per person, and FREE for children 12 years of age and under! Tickets can be purchased for food and drink.