Trek the Mighty Mac (ATV Bridge Crossing)
Trek the Mighty Mac
6pm-10pm Meet & Greet, Mackinac Grille Restaurant
6pm-8pm Live Music with Aisle 8, Mackinac Grille Restaurant
7am Buses will pick up participants in St. Ignace and bring to Mackinaw City staging area.
10am Mandatory Meeting at the staging area.
11am Bridge crossing begins.
11:30am-2pm Lunch at Little Bear East Arena.
Following lunch, a Fun Trek to Trout Lake. Carol’s Corral Cancer Foundation will sponsor a hot dog roast and bonfire in Trout Lake at 4pm. Donations accepted.
Click here to register. Drivers: $35.00 Passengers: $25.00
ATVs will leave staging area and head north across the Mighty Mackinac Bridge, through downtown St. Ignace, and north to Little Bear East Arena. On Friday, you will leave your ORV at the staging area in Mackinaw City. This is also where you will pick up your registration packet. There will be overnight security on Friday night. You can also bring your email confirmation to the staging area on Saturday morning prior to the mandatory meeting and receive your participant wristband and packet.
ATVs, Side-by-Sides, Off-Road Motorcycles. For other categories, please call 906-643-6950 to see if your vehicle type is permitted. ABSOLUTELY NO ARGOS, 3-WHEELERS, GOLF CARTS, ETC.
LAW ENFORCEMENT/LOCAL ORV ORDINANCE LINKS
· Mackinac County ORV Ordinance
· US Forest Service Hiawatha National Forest ORV
· US Forest Service ORV Ordinance
MDOT rules of the road and general safety rules for Trek the Mighty Mac:
- Single file for the duration of the parade
- 20mph minimum and maximum speed at all times during the parade
- ALL operators must stay in the designated parade route and obey all laws and orders of traffic regulators
- ALL operators are driving through business districts. PLEASE stay watchful of cars and pedestrians – PAY ATTENTION to your surroundings during the parade
Stay where the action is! Make your lodging reservation in St. Ignace!
DRIVER MUST HAVE VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE.